Guideline for presentations
- Invited talks are 30 minutes, including 5 minutes for discussion. Oral contributions have a duration of 20 minutes, including 5 minutes for discussion. All speakers are urged to respect these time limits.
- Both 4:3 and 16:9 slide sizes can be projected.
- Speakers should identify themselves to the chairperson of the session before the start of the session.
- A Windows-based computer will be available. Special requests (e.g. regarding movie clips) should be discussed with the organizers well before the start of the conference. Speakers can also use their own laptop but should check the compatibility well in advance of the session in which they are scheduled.
- A standard VGA and HDMI connection to the projector will be available. If needed, speakers are requested to bring adapting connectors (e.g. for Apple laptops).
- Presenters who will make use of the conference PCs (recommended) are requested to upload and check their presentation well before the session starts. Please bring your presentation on a USB memory stick.
Poster boards (2100 mm x 900 mm) are formatted for posters having a DIN A0 format in portrait orientation. The available poster boards do not allow affixing posters in landscape orientation. Posters will be affixed by push pins, which will be provided to you by the event organizers.
- Poster presenters are asked to mount their posters not later than the morning of their respective poster session and they are requested to take away the poster after the end of the poster session.
- Poster presenters are requested to be available near their posters during the full duration of the poster session.